Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale. Answer anything.
- Writing quality code for web servers handling high volumes of traffic.
- Take full responsibility on modules and sub systems from HLD to production.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a backend/server developer.
- Highly experience with high-throughput/high concurrency
- Solid knowledge of web protocols and common client-server patterns.
- Deep understanding of profiling/performance-tuning
- Experience in Product/SaaS company on international large scale web site.
- Able to produce high quality HLDs and lead design processes.
- Self-learner that can prototype quickly with new technologies/frameworks
- Work experience in high traffic website (thousands of hits per second) – big advantage
- BSC in computer science or equivalent – an advantage
- Work experience with AWS – an advantage
- Work experience with one or more of the following: Kafka , RabbitMq , Akka , Spark, Zookeeper
- Work experience and modeling experience with NoSQL databases.
- Work experience in Linux environment – An advantage
- Experience in Scala – an advantage