Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis. Clicktale. Answer anything.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering innovative new products to the market. Your attention to detail and focus on quality is crucial for delivering a SAAS product which is consumed by enterprise companies. Your focus on lean software practices and delivering quality products will be critical to the success of our Experience Cloud.
Your responsibilities will include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Experience of 5+ years in QA Automation
- Experience in Web Browser automation (Selenium\Webdriver)
- Experience with CI/CD tools including monitoring and alerting
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Self-Starter, fast learner, can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in an Agile, dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of QA testing methodologies and practices (STP/STD)
- Hands-on experience on Linux based system with excellent troubleshooting capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication skills spoke and written
- B.Sc. EE/CS/CE or technical degree with relevant experience - Advantage