Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis. Clicktale. Answer anything.
We are looking for a Backend TL to lead the development of a system that handles above billion requests per day.
Lead a team of 3-4 developers working mostly in scala (but we still have some .net). The team’s challenge is to evolve the pipeline both in terms of technology and architecture to support an ever growing number of events per second with 100% up time.
- A minimum of 2 years as a team leader of at least 2 people
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience as a backend/server developer
- experience in:
- high-throughput/high concurrency environments
- Cloud environment (preferably AWS)
- JVM based languages (Scala/Java/clojure …)
- Deep understanding of profiling/performance-tuning
- Defining architecture and HLD for complex dynamic systems
- Internet based systems (not organizational products/solutions)
- Work experience with one or more of the following: Kafka, Spark , Akka , Scala
- Work experience in high traffic website (thousands of hits per second) – big advantage
- BSC in computer science or equivalent – an advantage
- Work experience and modeling experience with NoSQL databases.
- Experience in Product/SaaS company on international large scale web site.