We are looking for a Production Engineer to manage and operate our production environment who is conversant in cloud and “on premise” technologies.
As the Production Engineer you will be working as part of a highly efficient DevOps-IT team to build and maintain high load and ultra-scalable SaaS platform.
This is a great career opportunity to join a Production team of one of the fastest growing companies and get your hands dirty in all aspect of Automation, Configuration Management, Public and Private Cloud Services, Big Data, Web development, Monitoring and so much more.
- Learn, implement or adapt new technologies to help the company with building, deploying and maintaining activities.
- Developing next generation, Public and Private cloud based data management systems with cutting edge technologies.
- Deliver continued support, reliability and maximum uptime for our products, developers and customers.
What should you have:
- The ideal candidate has significant experience in design, installation, configuration and maintenance of high scale systems.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking operation.
- High self-learning abilities.
- Excellent verbal and communications skills both in Hebrew and English.
- A Team player with a ‘yes - we can’ attitude and a smile J
- At least 3 years of Proven Application Operations or DevOps experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT production environments
- Strong knowledge and experience in one or more of the following script languages: Python, PowerShell, VBS, Batch, Shell.
- Knowledge and experience in Configuration Management, Orchestration and Automation tools (SaltStack, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience in source control tools, build tools and continuous integration tools (Git, SVN, Nexus, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in one of monitoring systems (Zabbix, Event24x7, Centerity, HP, Nagios etc.).
- A working knowledge of installation, configuration and maintenance of big data solutions, distributed high load systems and big data processing tools (Hadoop, Vertica, Exasol, Kafka, Spark, etc.).
- Proven experience with no-SQL databases (MongoDB, Aerospike, Couchbase, etc.).
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, Linux & Windows.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- System Administration background.