Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis. Clicktale. Answer anything.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to manage and operate our production environment who is conversant in cloud and “on premise” technologies. You will be working as part of a highly efficient DevOps team to build and maintain high load and ultra-scalable SaaS platform. This is a great career opportunity to join a DevOps team of one of the fastest growing companies and get your hands dirty in all aspect of Automation, Configuration Management, Public and Private Cloud Services, Big Data, Web development, Monitoring and so much more.
- Design, implement or adapt new technologies to help the company with building, deploying and maintaining various mission-critical and technology advanced systems.
- Developing next generation, Public and Private cloud based data management systems with cutting edge technologies.
- Deliver continued support, reliability and maximum uptime for our products, developers and customers.
What should you have:
- The ideal candidate has significant experience in design, installation, configuration and maintenance of high scale systems.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking operation.
- High self-learning abilities.
- Excellent verbal and communications skills both in Hebrew and English.
- A Team player with a ‘yes - we can’ attitude and a smile J.
- Linux mastery (CentOS\Ubuntu)
- A working knowledge of installation, configuration and maintenance of big data solutions, distributed high load systems and big data processing tools (HDFS, Vertica, Kafka, Spark, etc.).
- Good scripting skills (Python/Shell)
- High troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Configuration/Orchestration management tools (SaltStack or other) Knowledge and experience in Monitoring/Alerting systems (Zabbix or other).
- Proven application Operations or DevOps experience in production environment (at least 3 years).
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge and experience with Flink.
- Knowledge and experience with RabbitMQ.
- First degree in Computer science or equivalent