Clicktale provides the world’s leading brands with deep and actionable customer behavior insights. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies like Walmart, Home Depot, Adobe, Microsoft, and more. The Enterprise Account Manager is a critical front line function, responsible for day to day customer relationship management, customer satisfaction and revenues. The position will interface across all Company teams and functions including Consultants, Psychologists, Project Managers, Pre-sales Engineers, Finance and Legal, in order to ensure both customer and Company goals are successfully met. Candidates must have a US working permit. Relocation package is not included.
- Manage the customer life-cycle from deployment to renewal, cross-sell and up-sell.
- Promote the ClickTale value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market
- Manage complex sales cycles from prospecting to closing
- Maintain and develop new relationships within the assigned accounts
- As part of a cross-functional team, monitor and improve customer satisfaction via Customer Consultants, project managers and Implementation teams.
- Excel within a fast-paced, dynamic organization
- 3+ years of B2B Enterprise Sales experience preferably in the online media industry.
- Thorough understanding of enterprise account management and show a methodical approach to managing a territory
- Demonstrated market knowledge and competitive knowledge opportunities
- Proven history of exceptional quota attainment