Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis. Clicktale. Answer anything.
- Drive revenue through new large enterprise client acquisition in the region.
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior level clients.
- Build business cases, value propositions and return on investment models within strategic sales campaigns.
- Orchestrate custom demonstrations of Clicktale solutions to customers and prospects.
- Full responsibility for contract management.
- Energy! We need a dynamic, high-energy senior sales professional with a Hunter/ Rainmaker background.
- Experience! We’re looking for a professional with at least five years’ experience in enterprise selling or hands-on leadership of enterprise sales -
- At least 5 years of B2B
- At least 4 years’ experience in solution / insight selling
- Experience working a large, strategic transaction (6+ months sales cycle- at least 6 figures)
- Strong understanding of the digital market, SaaS, and using Consulting to win is highly preferred
- Track record of over-achieving quota in previous sales roles
- Self-sufficient with experience working in a “team environment” (inc’ collaborating across virtual teams)
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise deals in an evangelistic sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex customer requirements on both a business and a solution level
- Proven ability to open client conversations with provocative propositions and business value expressed in the terms a client would understand
- Phenomenal relationship with past & current clients (reference-able)
- Experience in Startup as well as Global Leader businesses
- Experience with CRM platforms (salesforce.com) - an advantage
- Experience with Web Analytics - an advantage
- Role requires travel across EMEA and to Israel
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred