Clicktale provides the world’s leading brands with deep and actionable customer behavior insights to improve their customer’s digital lives. Clicktale reveals consumer behavior, needs and intent. Clicktale’s powerful customer experience management platform does what other marketing and analytics solutions can’t, enabling the world’s leading brands to know every customer; transform data into meaning and deliver significant business value by quickly identifying, prioritizing and removing friction points in the digital customer journey, and finding new ways to make each customer successful.
Winner of the Adobe Marketing Cloud Innovation Partner of the Year, Clicktale is also an inaugural Premier Partner in Adobe’s Exchange Partner Program, the highest level possible. With a global customer base that includes amongst others Walmart, UBS, The North Face, MetLife, Lenovo, Lufthansa, B&Q, Sainsbury’s, Rental Cars, Adidas, Adobe and CNN, Clicktale is the most advanced, robust, enterprise-grade solution on the market, analyzing over 100 billion in-screen behaviors per month.
Founded in 2006 and backed by KKR, Amadeus and other investors, the company is undergoing a significant organisational transformation and exponentially growing and expanding its reach within the top enterprises and is relentlessly focused on customer success.
- Drive revenue through new large enterprise client acquisition in the region.
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior level clients.
- Build business cases, value propositions and return on investment models within strategic sales campaigns.
- Orchestrate custom demonstrations of Clicktale solutions to customers and prospects.
- Full responsibility for contract management.
- Energy! We need a dynamic, high-energy senior sales professional with a Hunter/ Rainmaker background.
- Experience! We’re looking for a professional with at least five years’ experience in enterprise selling or hands-on leadership of enterprise sales -
- At least 5 years of B2B
- At least 4 years’ experience in solution / insight selling
- Experience working a large, strategic transaction (6+ months sales cycle- at least 6 figures)
- Strong understanding of the digital market, SaaS, and using Consulting to win is highly preferred
- Track record of over-achieving quota in previous sales roles
- Self-sufficient with experience working in a “team environment” (inc’ collaborating across virtual teams)
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise deals in an evangelistic sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex customer requirements on both a business and a solution level
- Proven ability to open client conversations with provocative propositions and business value expressed in the terms a client would understand
- Phenomenal relationship with past & current clients (reference-able)
- Experience in Startup as well as Global Leader businesses
- Experience with CRM platforms (salesforce.com) - an advantage
- Experience with Web Analytics - an advantage
- Role requires travel across EMEA and to Israel
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred