Clicktale provides the world’s leading brands with deep and actionable customer behavior insights. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies like Walmart, Home Depot, Adobe, Microsoft, and more.
We’re looking to hire a results-oriented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to develop and generate pipeline of qualified business opportunities.
What’s the Gig?
It’s pretty simple. As Clicktale SDR, you’ve got one goal: map out an organization, reach out to prospects, evaluate their needs, understand whether Clicktale is the right fit, and hand them over a sales manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to hone your sales skills as well as a chance to play on a winning team and grow professionally. At Clicktale, we see each individual’s success as a crucial part of our overall success. When you win, we all win. You will be an important part of the sales team, and report directly to a Team Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives
- Successfully manage and overcome objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Build a strong sales opportunity pipeline for Clicktale Sales Managers
- Meet or exceed your qualified sales opportunities targets
- Capture customer information and your sales activities in Clicktale’s CRM system
What You’ll Bring
Energy! We need a dynamic, high-energy sales professional
Experience! We’re looking for a professional with at least two years experience in sales or sales development
Education! Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field required
- Previous outbound experience
- Experience with high volume calling
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, especially at Director/VP/C level
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally within a team environment
- Professional business acumen, good telephone presence, self-starter, and results-driven personality
- Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
- Proven track record achieving measurable sales goals
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM is a plus