Clicktale provides the world’s leading brands with deep and actionable customer behavior insights. We exist in order to improve peoples’ digital lives. Our customers include Global 2000 companies like The Home Depot, Fandango, Adidas, Fidelity, MetLife, Virgin, Vodafone, Adobe, Microsoft, B&Q and many more. We are a global, Israel-based Company with a strong US and EMEA presence.
The Director of Sales Development’s prime responsibility is to drive Clicktale’s sales pipeline and to ensure sufficient new business leads from top global Enterprise companies. This is a global role that oversees a large group of globally distributed Sales Development Representatives. The Director will work with Clicktale’s marketing and sales departments in acquiring new leads and nurturing existing opportunities in the sales funnel process. He/she will also need strong people and system building skills to drive top notch performance amongst the SDR teams as well as team with client facing senior management to ensure that our funnel mechanics, processes and tools are world class.
- Drive quota achievement of full global team by focusing on qualified leads and sales qualified opportunities with decision makers in top global Enterprise accounts.
- Build a sales development framework that follows Clicktales strategic direction and convert into pipeline
- Build and drive deep data analysis on top global Companies identified as strategic utilizing top information tools and a robust qualification and follow through processes.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts from real world interactions with prospects and customers
- Lead, manage and nurture the SDR team and work with RVPs and Account Execs to develop and drive proactive outbound calling strategies to penetrate enterprise accounts.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and successfully build knowledge and insight into enterprise customer’s, strategic directions and needs.
- Ensure SDRs develop and maintain effective territory plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Drive team’s participation in marketing events and leverage them for building lead pipeline
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, including utilization of new technology and web resources
- Strategic, results driven, structured and data oriented
- 10-15 years’ experience in sales development or inside sales in the Enterprise Software space, preferably in SaaS
- 7+ years of SDR people management experience
- Understanding and experience in SAAS
- Able to work in a complex, changing environment and interact with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with SDR enablement/training/mentoring of new hires
- Great communication skills (positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, team-player, working with other SDRs and field reps, sales management, external lead-gen agencies, marketing)
- BA/BS required, MA advantage