Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale. Answer anything.
Overview of the role
The Director of Sales Development’s prime responsibility is to drive Clicktale’s sales pipeline and to ensure sufficient new business leads from top global Enterprise companies. This is a global role that oversees a large group of globally distributed Sales Development Representatives. The Director will work with Clicktale’s marketing and sales departments in acquiring new leads and nurturing existing opportunities in the sales funnel process. He/she will also need strong communication, people and system building skills to lead top notch performance amongst the SDR team as well as team with client facing senior management to ensure that our funnel mechanics, processes and tools are world class.
Reporting line: CMO
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and nurture a global SDR team.
- Drive quota achievement of full global team by focusing on qualified leads and sales qualified opportunities with decision makers in top global Enterprise accounts.
- Build a sales development framework that follows Clicktales strategic direction and convert into pipeline.
- Build and drive deep data analysis on top global Companies identified as strategic utilizing top information tools and a robust qualification and follow through processes.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts from real world interactions with prospects and customers.
- Work closely with RVPs to reach regional goals.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and successfully build knowledge and insight into enterprise customer’s, strategic directions and needs.
- Ensure SDRs develop and maintain effective territory plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Drive team’s participation in marketing events and leverage them for building lead pipeline.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, including utilization of new technology and web resources.
Strategic, results driven, structured and data oriented
- 10+ years’ experience in sales development or inside sales or sales in the Enterprise Software space, preferably in SaaS
- 5+ years of SDR people management experience
- Vast experience with salesforce.com
- Understanding and experience in SaaS
- Able to work in a complex, changing environment and interact with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with SDR enablement/training/mentoring of new hires
- Great communication skills (positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, team-player, working with other SDRs and field reps, sales management, external lead-gen agencies, marketing)