As a Technical Writer, you will work to shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand. You will be responsible for planning, creating, maintaining and publishing the technical documentation of Clicktale’s products. Your goal will be to establish cohesive language and a unified voice across the product. You will develop content that includes precise wording as well as complementary data and images. You will shape experiences for our customers by communicating complex ideas in an easy-to-understand fashion.
- Write clear and concise user-interface text for products; act as a subject matter expert for user experience writing.
- Create a cohesive language across the whole product.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, prototype developers, product managers and engineers.
- Help coordinate translations, improve writing tools and processes, format documents.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process.
- Relevant work experience, including experience with consumer-focused writing for computing platforms.
- Knowledge of digital technology and related technology and products.
- Excellent writing, editing, and project management skills.