Clicktale provides the world’s leading brands with deep and actionable customer behavior insights to improve their customer’s digital lives. Clicktale reveals consumer behavior, needs and intent. Clicktale’s powerful customer experience management platform does what other marketing and analytics solutions can’t, enabling the world’s leading brands to know every customer; transform data into meaning and deliver significant business value by quickly identifying, prioritizing and removing friction points in the digital customer journey, and finding new ways to make each customer successful.
Winner of the Adobe Marketing Cloud Innovation Partner of the Year, Clicktale is also an inaugural Premier Partner in Adobe’s Exchange Partner Program, the highest level possible. With a global customer base that includes Walmart, UBS, The North Face, MetLife, Lenovo, Lufthansa, B&Q, Sainsbury Rental Cars, Adidas, Adobe and CNN, Clicktale is the most advanced, robust, enterprise-grade solution on the market, analyzing over 100 billion in-screen behaviors per month.
Responsibilities: Lead the roll out and adoption of Clicktale Experience Cloud from the Product side, and ensuring the success of the product within strategic, Global 2000 customers.
Reporting directly to the Global VP Product
Owns the rollout and adoption of Clicktale Experience Cloud platform from the Product House side:
- Ensuring that our strategic customers are successful by creating requirements to enhance CEC functionality
- Lead comprehensive Pilot and Beta programs with strategic customers
- Working closely with customers and Clicktale field to assess gaps, define required solutions and drive execution within the Product house.
- Serve as a main Product go to person for Product Marketing and Customer Success organizations (main liaison)
- Lead communication with strategic accounts from the Product House side
- Experience in, and passion for, working with Large SaaS B2B enterprises directly, building trust and ensuring successful adoption
- Experience in creating and executing product requirements
- Project management skills, ability to proactively and remotely guiding internal teams
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in Data Analytics, Big Data, AI and eCommerce – an advantage
You will be required to travel regularly to customer sites and to other locations , including but not limited to, periodic travel to the Company’s headquarters in Israel