Clicktale provides the world’s leading brands with deep and actionable customer behavior insights. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies like Walmart, Home Depot, Adobe, Microsoft, and more.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Implement, manage and optimize campaigns: retargeting, AdWords, content syndication, social channels and email marketing.
- provide detailed and transparent reporting on all campaign metrics: send stats, conversion, opportunity creation, ROI, etc.
- Develop project timelines, define tasks and milestones and manage external resources as needed to ensure on-time delivery of projects.
- Negotiate with publishers on campaign costs
- Follow marketing and acquisition trends through independent research to stay current on emerging technologies and opportunities in Clicktale market and competitive landscapes
- Prepare analysis reports on website and campaigns and recommend strategy for future campaign tactics based on performance analytical data and system best practices using Google analytics, Adobe analytics and other platforms.
- Minimum 2 years of managing and optimizing online acquisition campaigns.
- Experience at a similar role from a digital company (B2B an advantage).
- Familiar with performance marketing and goals.
- Familiar with A/B testing methods and analysis.
- Experience with analytics solution.
- Experience with marketing automation solution.
- Proven track record in scaling up online advertising accounts.
- English - at a mother tongue level.
- Motivated, dedicated and diligent.
- Independent and self-learner.
- Problem identifier and solver.
- Strong analytical skills, proficient with
- Detail oriented