Clicktale provides the world’s leading brands with deep and actionable customer behavior insights. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies like Walmart, Home Depot, Adobe, Microsoft, and more.
- Provide general legal advice on corporate and commercial matters
- Draft, review and negotiate SaaS related agreements such as subscription and master service agreements as well as various types of other agreements, including marketing agreements, reseller agreements, non-disclosure agreements, consulting agreements, employment agreements etc.
- Prepare and manage corporate records, including, board resolutions, shareholder resolutions, filings etc.
- Develop and draft corporate policies and monitor compliance
- Provide legal support to the company’s globally based business units, including HR, Product, Marketing, Sales etc.
- 2-5 years of experience in the commercial or corporate department of a leading law firm or as in house counsel of a technology company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – English mother tongue a must
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to deal with a global enterprise client base
- Must be able to adapt quickly, focus on business priorities, and work effectively with a global team.
- The position reports to the company General Counsel
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience in handling complex enterprise level agreements
- Experience in U.S. and European data protection laws