Clicktale provides the world’s leading brands with deep and actionable customer behavior insights. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies like Walmart, Home Depot, Adobe, Microsoft, and more.
The Information Security Architect will join the Information Security team to enhance the departments’ abilities to support company security efforts and clients’ requirements.
The Information Security Architect will be in charge with technical information security aspects in the company’s production and corporate environments.
The Information Security Architect will oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company and will identify security initiatives and standards.
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Cooperate with IT teams to operate the implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security
- Explore new technologies and solutions
- Investigate security incidents and identify security gaps; develop and conduct training programs
- Additional responsibilities will include access control systems,network security architecture, network access and monitoring policies, employee education and awareness, and more
- At least 5 years in Information Security technical roles (similar role or equivalent)
- Previous experience and proven ability to define infrastructure/systems/application architectures is preferred with In-depth knowledge of network protocols, firewall and network architecture, secure software design, Microsoft Windows and Linux OS
- Proven record in leading Information Security projects from definition to delivery
- High level of understanding of business environment, strategy and needs
- Deep knowledge in Information Security Systems: Firewall/SIEM/NAC/ AV/IPS/Vulnerability assessment systems/Content filtering/DLP
- Experience with ISO27001 or similar security standard
- Excellent English (both speaking and writing)
- A “CAN DO” attitude and Great interpersonal skills
- CISSP certification