We are seeking a data driven and customer focused HR Operations Specialist to join our HR team. The ideal candidate for this position is highly analytical, organized, process oriented and self-motivated with a strong desire for success, a positive attitude, and the ability to work fast, and to work collaboratively in a team environment.
The HR operations specialist works closely with our Head of HR and the HR team to provide excellent employee experience on the front end, handling employee experience at the back end, HRIS implementation and data management. This role will be primarily responsible for executing HR processes and services, HRIS and data management, analytics and reporting.
- Partner with Head of HR, HRBPs, recruiting and employee experience lead on all HR backend operational and employee services issues.
- Implement HRIS system with full process and data functionality.
- Maintain ongoing employee files in Document Management System / HRIS.
- Assist in employee service, quarries and support all employee HR operational needs.
- Maintain one single source of HC and HR database that all company stakeholders can rely on the data (align with Finance, IT, Security and Admin)
- Provide HR support for core HR processes, as well as ad hoc projects and requests
- Support reorganizations and other large-scale projects that require HR data reports and updates
- Provide first level functional support to employees needing assistance with Employee Self Service (ESS) and Manager Self Service (MSS) for HR data related transactions
- Maintain HR budget and back-office database and workflows
- Take on projects as needed to support the HR team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Up to 5 years of HR experience
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize workload, effectively managing conflicting priorities on a daily basis, move fast
- Strong technical skills in the use of HR systems, MS office and other tools, excel master
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- English as mother tongue
- Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions across diverse stakeholders
- Strong internal and external customer service focus with an ability to develop solid working relationships
- A bias for action, a strong work ethic and desire to achieve excellence