Who we are . . .
Clicktale provides the world’s leading brands with deep and actionable customer behavior insights. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies like Walmart, Home Depot, Adobe, Microsoft, and more.
What we have to offer . . .
Clicktale is a young, thriving, and growing company where people come to make a dent in the world! We exist in order to improve peoples’ digital lives. We think HUGE, we do ANYTHING IT TAKES (e.g., everybody “sweeps the floors”), and we make sure WE CARE FOR EACH OTHER on the way.
We are global, Israel based and smart. We are now just building our San Francisco office, so anyone who joins gets a chance to impact!
Clicktale offers competitive salary and benefits including, but not limited to:
- All you can take vacation policy
- Company contributions towards healthcare
- Scheduled reviews and pay raises
- Employee option plan
The story of your role . . .
We're looking for a motivated individual to join our accounting team who is looking to expand their bookkeeping experience and become a subject matter expert. Our San Francisco Bookkeeper position is an integral role in our daily operations, and reports to our Controller in Corporate. In addition to his or her bookkeeping responsibilities, the San Francisco Bookkeeper is responsible for portraying our company's commitment to excellent customer service when interacting with fellow team members.
You are. . .
Willing to take on new challenges. You're self-sufficient, resourceful, collaborative and decisive. A challenge doesn't scare you, you're creative and looking for a position with impact and involvement. The ideal candidate will have prior bookkeeping and/or accounting experience in a global environment. You think HUGE, will do anything it takes to get the job done and care for people.
Although no two days will ever be the same, you can expect to . . .
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Review and approve employees’ travel and personal expenses reports
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Maintain regular communication with manager and other staff and assist as needed.
Required Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience in a global company. Startup company- an advantage
- Hands-on experience with excel and other MS Office, databases and accounting software (SAP- advantage)
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration- Advantage