Are you an experienced project manager with exceptional customer management skills? Do you want to grow your career and join a market leader company within the cloud-based solution world? If so, your place is with us, the Clicktale team. Come and join Clicktale and help us to serve the largest enterprises in the world. You, as a Project Manager, will be responsible for ensuring the success of Clicktale’s new customers while continuing adding value to our existing ones. You will serve as a trusted advisor for the customer along with a team of Customer Service professionals. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the Clicktale’s solutions at the customer. In addition, the Project Manager should possess a solid project management methodology knowledge, application functional and IT expertise, in combination with the ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel. Please find the role description below for additional information
- Overall accountability for projects’ success.
- Ensure that projects are being on time and on budget. (P&L responsibility).
- Provide high quality and timely services to create customer satisfaction and ensure customer retention.
- Be the initial POC for any project related matters from the customers.
- Prioritize and execute tasks in high pressure environment.
- At least 4 years of experience as a project manager or technical account manager or in an enterprise software companies.
- Proven experience in customer-facing role with preferably IT organizations of Fortune 500 companies.
- Proven experience managing multiple customers/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, a high level of professionalism, with the ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Excellent English (verbal and written) with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, cross-functional, team-based environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
- Experience in WEB technologies
- Experience working in Agile
- Experience working in matrix based environment
- Experience working in a SaaS based solution company
- Other languages