As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the success of Clicktale’s new customers while continuing adding value to our existing ones. You will serve as a trusted advisor for the customer along with a team of Customer Service professionals. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the Clicktale’s solutions at the customer. In addition, the Project Manager should possess a solid project management methodology knowledge, application functional and IT expertise, in combination with the ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel. Please find the role description below for additional information.
- Lead and manage multiple projects (over 10) for fortune 100 companies.
- Work closely with account management and Clicktlae Consulting services to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Provide high quality and timely services while working both with internal and external interfaces.
- Be the main POC for any technical project related matters pertaining with the customers.
- At least 4 years of experience as a project manager or technical account manager or in an enterprise software companies.
- Proven experience in customer-facing role with preferably IT organizations of Fortune 500 companies.
- Proven experience managing multiple customers/projects simultaneously that are technical in nature.
- Demonstrated understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, a high level of professionalism, with the ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Excellent English (verbal and written) with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, cross-functional, team-based environment.
- Experience working in a SaaS based solution company.
- Good understanding of WEB technologies (CSS, JS, HTML).
- Experience working in matrix based environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.