Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale. Answer anything.
As a Tech Lead, you will be responsible for technical implementation to ensure the success of Clicktale’s new customers. You will serve as a trusted advisor for the customer along with a team of Customer Service professionals. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the Clicktale’s solutions at the customer. Please find the role description below for additional information.
- Manage the onboarding activities for new customers.
- Lead technical activities for fortune 100 companies.
- Work closely with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers and liaise to the deployment and R&D teams.
- Provide high quality and timely services while working both with internal and external interfaces.
- Be the main POC for any technical project related matters pertaining with the customers.
- At least 2 years of experience as in technical implementation roles in software companies
- Proven experience in customer-facing role with preferably IT organizations of Fortune 500 companies.
- Proven experience managing multiple customers/projects simultaneously that are technical in nature.
- Demonstrated understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, a high level of professionalism, with the ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Mother Tongue English (verbal and written) with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, cross-functional, team-based environment.
- Experience working in a SaaS based solution company.
- Good understanding of WEB technologies (CSS, JS, HTML).
- Experience working in matrix based environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.