As part of Clicktale’s market-leading Consulting Services team, you will contribute to a team of consultants, strategists and analysts, working with Fortune 500 companies to help them optimize digital interactive strategies and tactics. Using your analytical skills and online experience, you will help these world-class clients gain unique insights into and across various digital channels – and help them use this insight to drive better ROI. The Opportunity The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, along with consultative experience helping clients achieve their business goals.
- Daily client interaction and engagement management with typically 20%-25% travel to visit client’s onsite.
- Execution of a Client-Centric Strategic approach to develop a trusted adviser relationship with enterprise clients by delivering quantifiable value.
- Create and present analysis and recommendations on website optimization and usability, user-experience and conversion.
- Deliver quantitative and strategic consulting services to new and existing clients.
- Develop Customer Lifecycle Management tactics through the use of multi-channel contact strategies tailored to individual customer segments.
- Create presentations and correspondence to communicate findings and recommendations
- Conduct industry and/or functional research and related analysis to support client work.
- Handle multiple simultaneous projects and engagements as part of the Consulting Services Group
- Participate in the development of new service offerings
- Develop a knowledge-base in multiple industries and across disciplines of strategy, planning and operations
- 5 years of business/economic consultation experience
- Fortune 1000 or international enterprise level client facing experience.
- B.A./B.S./MBA Degree in Economic or Business Management
- Exemplary quantitative and qualitative thinking, analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exemplary presentation skills.
- Flexibility, including ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- English must be at a native or mother tongue level.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and highly energetic environment