- You will work closely with world-renowned digital clients from various verticals (e-commerce, travel, finance, content) analyzing the performance and customer experience on their websites. This involves understanding the clients’ business goals and major problem areas, identifying opportunities for optimization and growth, and producing actionable recommendations with concrete impact on the clients’ bottom line.
- Applying a mix of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques you will produce insights that help businesses improve the customer experience on their websites and ultimately increase conversion. Apart from establishing yourself as a Clicktale master you should be comfortable in the web analytics ecosystem and draw on data from other web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Webtrends.
- You will work independently on deliverables tailored to the needs of each client and specific business question. You will own your research findings and present them to major stakeholders and key decision makers on the client side ensuring you deliver a clear message that businesses can act upon.
- You will be involved in bigger research projects aiming at capturing trends and best practices into a competitive knowledge-base.
We are looking for people who know how to ask the right business questions, formulate relevant KPIs, recognize trends and opportunities and build a story that convinces clients to take actions. You should be able to understand customers and evaluate digital experience.
- Education: you have a bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a quantitative discipline or social sciences with quantitative research experience.
- Professional experience: you live the internet. You have 2 or more years of experience in web analytics, web optimization or research work entailing applying quantitative research methods, preferably web-related.
- Analytical skills: you approach data with the right questions and know how to recognize trends; you develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes and opportunities. You cross validate your findings using data from multiple sources; the capacity to learn new methods of analysis and constant self-learning are critical.
- Presentation skills: you don’t report stats or send out reports – you tell stories backed up by data. You are comfortable presenting to a broad audience of stakeholders, and are not afraid to defend your findings in a discussion. You know how to formulate and present your story depending on the audience.
- Language: you will be working with global clients so native English level, both verbal and written, is a must. Other languages will be appreciated.
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Working days are Monday to Friday