Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
What you will do:
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst will bean integral part of the finance department and report to the Director ofFinance. The FP&A Analyst will assist with the preparation of financialreports, Budgets, Forecasts, Management and Board of Directors materials,monthly financial analysis materials and ad hoc analysis needs of the company.
· Help execute budget preparation andon-going tracking of actual vs. budget analysis
· Maintain the rolling forecasts of thecompany and manage the long term financial model
· Help execute month-end andquarter-end financial reports
· Drive key insights and analytics
· Work with business operations andother key stakeholders to generate requested reporting
· Provide decision making supportanalysis for projects, customer transactions and other initiatives
· Assist in developing finance andbusiness operations and the related supporting materials
· Manage the monthly commission plancalculations for payroll
· Understanding of accounting andfinance principals
· Good analytical skills
· Organized, flexible and easilyadaptive to changing conditions
· Ability to work well in high pressuresituations to meet deadlines
· High degree of proficiency with Excel
· Ability to multi-task and managenumerous simultaneous priorities
· High energy
· At least 3 years of experience as aFP&A in a High-Tech company, preferably in subscription revenue environment- SAAS
· Bachelor’s degree in one of thefollowing disciplines: Finance, Economics, Accounting
· Experience with financial planningand analysis functions, including annual budget, long-term strategic planningand resource allocation processes
· Advantage –familiarity with NetSuiteand Adaptive Insight