Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands.
Clicktale. Answers anything.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our employees. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help employees install applications and programs.
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving technical issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be a person our employees trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
· Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
· Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
· Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
· Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
· Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
· Ensure all issues are properly logged
· Follow up with employees to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
· Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
· Coordinate tasks and issues with outsource IT Team overseas
· 2+ years of work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
· Hands-on experience with Windows environments
· Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
· Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
· Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
· Fluent Hebrew & English is a must