Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
The position is a combination of a thought leader and a hands-on talent expert who can source and attract the best talent to Clicktale globally.
The relevant candidate will help shape our global talent acquisition strategy and employment brand by partnering with Clicktale’s management, business Leaders, HR team and VP of HR. They will collaborate with the leaders of each of our diverse departments to understand their products/services and talent needs to establish our talent acquisition strategy, goals and objectives.
They will design and implement a global cross company hiring process as relevant per each role, and a global competency model that can be embedded in our global talent sourcing, selection and assimilation programs so that prospective new hires are vetted for their professional and technical expertise as well as organizational fit as we transform our culture.
This role is responsible for developing internal and external strategic partnerships to manage the talent needs of the businesses while furthering Clicktale’s’ brand in the global markets we serve, while constantly building a strong pipeline for potential talent needs.
Additionally, the successful incumbent will actively source for critical roles and manage the day-to-day Talent Acquisition pipeline and team, currently consisting of one talent acquisition specialist based in Israel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds and executes the talent acquisition strategy aligned to the business, including development of proactive sourcing solutions and target job markets for important niches (e.g., sales professionals, big data engineers) which drive growth, financial success and competitive advantage. Promulgates an enterprise level agenda (US, EMEA and Israel specifically) while balancing regional differences (allowing for simple customization and execution within the business operations which may be subject to country-specific regulations and cultural nuances).
- Creates employment collateral and brand promotion messaging in conjunction with the marketing team and HR, including managing online communications to leverage candidates through social media such as Linked In, Facebook and relevant job boards. Evaluates current media strategy to ensure we are attracting the best talent through these channels.
- Performs full life cycle recruitment, including intake meeting, candidate sourcing/screening, interviewing, job offer negotiations and onboarding for critical roles in order to deliver high quality candidates within targeted time to fill performance standards. Reduces time to fill vacancies for hiring managers and promotes a best place to work for our job candidates resulting in an improved hiring experience.
- Owns & facilitates usage of Clicktale’s hiring system (Commeet) to offer the best possible candidate and hiring manager experience possible, ensure streamlined and standardized processes are in place throughout the globe to maximize efficiency and ensure compliance.
- Manages all talent acquisition resources including the development of recruiting policies and procedures, budget, contractual relationships with temporary staffing agencies, search firms, vendors, and consultants.
- Builds and establishes programs to link talent pool streams to the company (e.g., university/college partnerships, internships) based on the critical skill needs for difficult to recruit job openings and/or those with high turnover.
- Develops and maintains internal referral practices to attract the best talent possible by leveraging Clicktale’s community and relationships.
- Develops and reports appropriate quantitative and qualitative metrics and scorecards to achieve targeted results (KPIs), with a focus on continuous improvement, hiring manager satisfaction and optimum candidate experiences. Creates presentations and reports for the Executive Leadership Team to share talent successes and opportunities.
- Ensures that all our global hiring managers are sufficiently trained on the company’s behavioral interviewing process and job competencies to produce a consistent interview experience aimed at identifying the best and brightest in accordance with Clicktale’s North Star and behavioral values.
- Researches and implements a global diversity recruitment program to encourage diverse thinking and different perspectives. Is supportive of the Company’s Women Leadership Empowerment (WP) program to develop both female and high potential talent within the organization.
- Oversees related pre-employment hiring processes including, but not limited to, assessment testing, background checking and drug testing to ensure maximum ROI for these tools. May engage in an RFP process to ensure utilization of appropriate vendors in support of our talent acquisition strategy which promotes maximizing process efficiency and cost savings.
- Acts continuously to maintain the highest standard of performance and operates within the spirit of the Company’s culture and values.
- 7+ years’ experience in talent acquisition in the global technology space
- Demonstrated experience working as a consultative business advisor to internal clients
- Experience managing the recruitment process via an Applicant Tracking System
- Proven ability to utilize advanced sourcing techniques to develop candidate pipelines
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment/hiring laws and practices in major markets
- Process savvy, structured and holistic in approach
- Able to lead a small global team
- Has a strong network of connections and know-how of building employee brand and evangelizing it in the relevant industries
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of employment and agency law, the labor market and HR best practices
- BA / B.Sc in Human Resources, Psychology or related behavioral sciences, advanced degrees an advantage