Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night.
With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything
What you will do:
As QA\Quality Team Leader, you will manage the QA team in a fast growing company & reflect effectively the quality through manual & automation testing of Web applications, using various technologies in CI/CD environment.
Your responsibilities will be as followed:
- Lead and mentor QA manual and QA Automation engineers (6 team members)
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Take active part in planning, execution, define defects and measurements reporting, automation, CI and monitoring
- Review QA test plans and QA work to align with methodology and to achieve constant improvement
- Manage development and execution effective automated tests (API, Web)
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Recruit and train new team members
- Assist hands-on when needed
- At least 5 years of experience as QA team leader, managing at least 3 team members
- At least 2 years of experience as Automation team leader testing API & Web
- Experience with Web browser automation (Selenium\Webdriver)
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of QA testing methodologies, structured QA procedures for test plans, scripting, test execution, design of test automation, and version release procedures
- Familiarity with Team City Framework and understanding CI/CD Processes
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, programming, or a related discipline - Advantage