Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answers anything.
You are the face of our new product offering!
The Fullstack web developer own everything from the “first run” experience of customers just starting with Clicktale to powerful debugging and monitoring tools critical to our largest customers operating at scale.
In this multi-disciplinary role, you’ll collaborate closely with the marketing, design and engineering teams to test and launch innovative product solutions. You’ll help make our marketing efforts come to life.
We are looking for curios people with a passion for building things, and a very strong “can do” approach.
- Experience with HTML / CSS / jQuery
- Experience with Node.js – an advantage
- Experience with Angular (1.x or 2/4) and/or React, and modern JS frameworks - an advantage
- Ability to work on server-side, business logic, communication and databases
- Loves technology and always be proactively working to stay ahead of the latest in hardware and software developments
- Experience with unit test frameworks at server and client side
- Excellent level of English language – reading and writing
- Results oriented