Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answers anything
We are looking for a team leader to lead our mobile app engineering team. You should be extremely hands-on and technically excellent with solid engineering principles. You should also exhibit strong leadership and people development skills.
It's vital that you have a love of engineering, curiosity and passion for building things, and a very strong “can do” approach. You will guide and review the team’s work, but at times you may also need to get hands-on and code yourself. We'll trust you to stay in touch with where the industry is going and have strong opinions about how systems should be engineered and maintained. Our company believes in full-stack engineering, which means you should have solid experience in all parts of the technology stack: infrastructure, client-side (iOS and Android), back-end, performance, data, and others.
The smooth running of our challenging SDKs is your ownership!
- Design, code and manage mobile SDKs development on Android/iOS platforms using industry best practices with focus on quality and delivery
- Lead, mentor & inspire mobile software engineers
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about potential tool improvements
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of related experience in software development with 2+ years of experience in native Android/iOS SDK development
- At least 2 years experience as a team leader
- Passionate about technology and mobile apps
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and get the big picture
- Excellent reliability, dependability, and trustworthiness
- Strong sense of ownership over the products of the team
- Experience working in a successful dynamic and agile development team