Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands.
Clicktale. Answers anything.
What you will do:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to manage and operate the infrastructure components of our production environment who is conversant in cloud and “on premise” technologies.
You will be working as part of a highly efficient DevOps team to build and maintain high load and ultra-scalable SaaS platform.
This is a great career opportunity to join a DevOps team of one of the fastest growing companies and get your hands dirty in all aspect of Automation, Configuration Management, Public and Private Cloud Services, Logs & Metrics harvesting, Security, Network, Monitoring and so much more.
Design, implement or adapt new technologies to help the company with building, deploying and maintaining various mission-critical and technology advanced systems.
Developing next generation, Public and Private cloud based data management systems with cutting edge technologies.
Deliver continued support, reliability and maximum uptime for our products, developers and customers.
- Proven experience with OpenStack infrastructure
- Extensive background in TCP/IP network administration and architecture
- Proven experience with Juniper network switches and Fortigate firewalls or similar
- 2+ experience managing production services in a multiplatform (Linux/Windows) production environment
- Good scripting skills (e.g. Python, Shell)- advantage
- Experience working modern configuration management tools like Salt, Ansible, Puppet (at least one).
- Core network service installation and administration: LDAP, NIS, AD, DNS, DHCP, NFS
- Excellent verbal and communications skills both in Hebrew and English