Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands.
Clicktale. Answers anything.
Clicktale is looking for a senior product manager to lead data driven projects in the digital consumer environment. Your role will be creating entirely new class of metrics and solutions that are driven by insights derived by data analytics and related user experiences, lead the creation of data access and data integration systems for both partners (3rd party) and internal products. We are looking for deep thinkers’ product managers to join our team.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Become the internal owner of data-driven initiatives, execute all project aspects in partnership with internal and external constituencies (3rd Parties).
- Get complex business needs and help translating them to innovative metrics and models to provide Drive technical discussions with internal team and how the program integrates into Clicktale’s systems.
- Design, build and maintain a complex data access system into several degrees of aggregation from raw data to highly complex calculated data.
- 4 years’ experience in big data Or data products product management roles with knowledge of the following technologies: Spark, Hadoop data loading processes, Vertica, Kafka
- Background in system integration (data in and data out).
- Proven experience in working with business development and marketing functions to create technological partnerships
- Strong track record in building and maintain complex data access systems (APIs, SDKs, ETL, direct access) - Must
- Ability to cooperate in a cross-functional team environment spread across many departments, while driving for desired outcomes.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Results oriented as demonstrated by proven ability to meet short deadlines and execute against multiple competing priorities with little direct supervision.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, preferable in computer science/Business