Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to oversee the entire process of invoicing and collecting payments from our customers.
The Accounts Receivable Manager position requires someone who is independent, detail oriented, and with great communication skills.
- Review contracts.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Notify clients of their overdue balances via phone and email.
- Communicate with the Sales team to research and resolve billing questions.
- Answer billing questions or issues of our customers.
- Prepare billing and sales reports and reconciliations.
- US Sales tax process – collection and payments.
- Prepare A/R Aging reports, collection reports and revenues reports per specific deadlines
- Monitor and record payments by entering them into the accounting software.
- 1-3 years of collections/accounts receivable experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English – a must
- Applicant must be computer literate and comfortable using Excel, Word, and other Windows based programs
Experience with SAP B-1 / NetSuite - a plus