Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
What you will do:
- Working in a dynamic environment that is based on Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Working closely with UX team and PM to define and build the optimal user experience for our web UI
- Implementing tasks in a highly technological, innovative, and challenging environment
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS, Meteor, Backbone.js
- Experience with client build tools (Webpack, Gulp)
- Deep understanding of UI and UX aspects
- Good knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture
- Familiarity with Flux/Redux
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Linux