Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
Clicktale is looking for a 3rd Level Customer Support Engineer to join our growing Customer Support team and help support our customers across the globe. Clicktale’s Customer Support Engineers are technically skilled, love working with customers, great problem solvers, creative thinkers and have the desire to analyze the web and mobile world around them. You will have the opportunity to interface with our key Customers, Implementation Teams, Production Operations, Product Management, etc. to work on exciting and complex Customer and production inquiries. This position offers a great opportunity for an individual to grow their career within the growing Customer Support team.
If you're excited by the idea of being part of a rapidly growing web/app analytics company where you can grow your technical skills, we want to meet you.
What you will do:
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues
- Manage customer interaction with utmost professionalism
- Research and provide solutions for deployment related challenges
- Serve as an escalation point for technical issues
- Work with internal and external international clients and interfaces
- Customer-orientation and excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Innovative, independent, creative thinker
- Technology enthusiast
- Willingness to participate on-call rotation during off-hours and weekends
- Good spoken and written English – Must have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.