Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
- Work with stakeholders to learn about their challenges and requirements
- Design solutions, tools and reports which will increase efficiency and create visibility across the organization.
- Identify process improvements opportunities and push to create automation where appropriate
- Assist in pipeline reviews, data maintenance and forecasting process
- Assist in the adoption of our new business processes and tools across the organization.
- Monitor and respond to support requests from management and users
- Hands on implementation on top of Salesforce and other internal tools
- 1-2 years’ experience as Salesforce admin
- Experience with requirements gathering and processes such as data migrations, data maintenance and system integrations
- Excellent English, written and verbal
- Full proficiency with Microsoft tools and Excel in specific
- Excellent analytical skills with high degree of attention to details.
- Ability to multi task, fast learner, good interpersonal communication skills, good analytical skills, self learner
- Experience in working with global companies – advantage
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent