Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything
Clicktale’s Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for gathering, analyzing and sharing competitive intelligence with Clicktale’s global sales, services, marketing and partner organizations. In this role you will provide insights that allow our internal teams to better understand competitor offerings and how best to position Clicktale’s products and services against them.
You should have a track record of supporting global sales teams with compeititive intelligence, and working with cross-functional teams to identify areas of compeititive opportunity as it relates to product and service offerings. As a subject matter expert, you will internally evangelize our position relative to the competition, and assist our sales team with competitor specific messaging.
· Develop and maintain competitive intelligence on Clicktales key competitors, including detailed company profiles, product profiles, snapshots and SWOT analysis.
· Monitor competitor announcements, social feeds, M&A activity and quarterly earnings calls and share relevant information with the organization.
· Conduct detailed win/loss analysis through prospect, customer and partner interviews, as well as interviews with internal prospect/customer facing resources.
· Through detailed analysis of win/loss data, provide our leadership and product teams with insight into why we are winning and/or losing and what can be done to increase our win rate.
· Engage with key industry analysts to understand current competitor strengths/weaknesses as well as potential new competitive threats.
· Own sales enablement as it relates to our competition – share competitive updates on regular sales calls, conduct competitor specific educational webinars and present at Clicktales annual sales kick-off conference.
· Collaborate with marketing operations to ensure accurate reporting of win/loss data and develop standardized win/loss reporting dashboards and reports that can be shared with the organization.
· Support ad-hoc sales requests for competitive intelligence – help drive late stage sales opportunities to close.
· Be a competitive intelligence and market trends subject matter expert for the entire organization.
· Manage and monitor Clicktales competitive insights forum.
· Travel to our corporate office in Israel will be required at least once a year.
- 5-7 years of software product marketing experience with experience enabling sales teams as it relates to competitive intelligence.
- Deep understanding of the digital commerce space, expertise in cloud SaaS software an advantage
- Understanding or expertise in digital analytics, customer experience or voice of customer is preferred
- Ability to position effectively and quickly with Enterprise customers at all levels
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills: written and oral; must be comfortable with public speaking.
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent people and management skills and ability to collaborate with cross professional teams and cross cultures
- Willing to travel as needed to support a sales force dispersed across the US and Europe; travel to Israel will be required a few times a year.
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing, MBA preferred
- This is a home based position – you must be a self-starter and able to effectively work independently.