Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night.
With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything
As one of Clicktale’s next generation innovation initiatives, we are looking for someone to join a very strong multidisciplinary team of data scientists and big data engineers leading ambitious projects to create value for our customers in the digital consumer environment. The team is responsible for defining the data products strategy from the prototyping phase to the full blown production product. We are carving out entirely new class of solutions that are driven by insights derived by data analytics and related user experiences. We are looking for deep thinkers’ product owners to join our team.
In this role we are seeking a Product Manager with data analytics background that can lead the creation of a complex data access and data integration systems. The product manager will support the identification, selection and standardization of the data, based on informed business decisions.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Become the internal owner for this data-driven initiative, execute all project aspects in partnership with internal and external constituencies (3rd Parties).
- Drive all technical discussions with internal team and how the program integrates into Clicktale’s systems.
- Design, build and maintain a complex data access system into several degrees of aggregation from raw data to highly complex calculated data.
- 3 years’ experience in big data Or data products product management roles with knowledge of the following technologies:
- Spark, Hadoop data loading processes, Vertica, Kafka
- Background in system integration (data in and data out).
- Proven experience in working with BD and marketing functions to create technological partnerships
- Strong track record in building and maintain complex data access systems (APIs, SDKs, ETL, direct access)
- Ability to cooperate in a cross-functional team environment spread across many departments, while driving for desired outcomes.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Results oriented as demonstrated by proven ability to meet short deadlines and execute against multiple competing priorities with little direct supervision.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, preferable in computer science/Business