Big Data Developer
Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands.
Clicktale. Answers anything.
We are looking for the brightest minds to join us on the amazing road ahead. We will give you the room to invent and innovate while you face
complex big data challenges and have the chance to impact some of the world's biggest companies and their millions of users.
If you are up to the challenge and share our pioneering DNA - we are waiting for you.
What you will do:
You'll work in an agile environment, closely interacting withproduct managers and architects.
You’ll work closely with your team to bring feature ideas to full scale production deployments.
· At least 2-5 years of experience with Java/Scala object oriented design and programming
· Bachelor's degree in computer/natural science or equivalent
· Experience with messaging systems at high through puts (RabbitMq, Kafka)
· Proficiency in Linux environment; scripting and configuration
· Experience with CI-CD tools including Team City and Salt
· Experience with MapReduce Stack, Hadoop/Spark/Flink
· Experience with NoSQL databases, Cassandra/Elastic Search/Aerospike/Redis stack