Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
The business operations team is a cross organizational team within the company, working with the different departments on process definitions and improvements and making sure those processes are implemented and supported in the business applications. Responsible to provide analyses, validate the data and confirm accuracy on an ongoing basis. Owns the business applications that support the key processes across the company.
We are looking for a team lead who will oversee the activity of this team and will function as a senior project manager.
- Lead the business operations team and oversee the execution of all open tasks/projects assigned to the team
- Ownership of the business applications (mainly Salesforce) and integrations
- Manage strategic cross organizational projects and manage the team’s tasks and projects
- Work with different departments on the business processes and requirements
- Ownership of the data and key KPIs and analyses
- Design solutions, tools and reports which will increase efficiency and create visibility across the organization.
- Identify process improvements opportunities and push to create automation where appropriate
- Assist in pipeline reviews, data maintenance and forecasting process
- Assist in the adoption of our new business processes and tools across the organization.
- Hands on implementation on top of Salesforce and other internal tools
- 3-4 years of experience in Salesforce implementation, design, architecture and integrations.
- Experience in as senior project manager leading project teams and/or as team lead
- Experience with business processes, ideally with SaaS sales and service processes
- Experience with requirements gathering and leading design processes, defining plans and monitor execution
- Excellent analytical skills with high degree of attention to details.
- Experience in working with global companies
- Excellent English, written and verbal