Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
What you will do:
Clicktale is looking for a senior-level Customer Success Engineer to join our growing Customer Support team and help support our customers across the globe. Clicktale’s Customer Support Engineers are technically skilled, love working with customers, great problem solvers, creative thinkers and have the desire to analyze the web and mobile world around them. You will have the opportunity to interface with our key Customers, Implementation Teams, Production Operations, Product Management, etc. to work on exciting and complex Customer and production inquiries. This position offers a great opportunity for an individual to grow their career within the growing Customer Support team.
If you're excited by the idea of being part of a rapidly growing web/app analytics company where you can grow your technical skills, we want to meet you.
- Provide first line diagnostic/troubleshooting support and technical expertise to answer customer questions, troubleshoot and resolve specific product related issues while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Respond to, resolve and document all incoming cases reported by Customers, Account Managers, Consultants and Sales Engineers via telephone, web, and other support channels as required.
- Gather and analyze information, evaluate impacts, resolve or escalate issues as needed
- Manage Customer and internal stakeholder’s expectations around resolutions and timelines
- Ensure support service level agreements (SLAs) are managed and met
- Be a liaison between Customers and Technical Support, Product Development, Sales and Field service to identify opportunities for support delivery improvements, cost reduction and value-add to enterprise customers.
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction and productivity metrics.
- Deliver training sessions and webinars about Clicktale’s products for internal personnel
- Flexibility in participating in rotational on-call schedule during extended shifts (weekdays) and weekends as needed.
- Act as a Customer-facing subject matter expert
- Able to travel up to 15%
- Experience in providing customer support via phone and email.
- Experience in providing support to Enterprise Accounts.
- Experience in HTML, JQuery, CSS, Java Script, Angular, etc..
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup SaaS environment
- Strong desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Demonstrability to solve technical problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in working in a web, SaaS environment.
- Experience in JIRA and SalesForce