Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
What you will do:
- Deployment QA Engineer will be responsible for manual testing of mobile and desktop applications, getting specs from PM's and run testing according the requirements
- Working in a scrum team with the developers
- The QA will also perform sanity tests and must be able to work in a fast delivery environment
- At least one year of QA experience, preferably web products
- Must have a strong understanding of QA methodologies
- Understanding of development life cycle in SCRUM (Agile) world
- Experience in testing web based and client application
- Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies
- Ability to work both in a team and independently, under pressure
- Good spoken and written English