Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answers anything.
We are looking for a Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, and financial reporting, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures
This is a Temporary position – replacement to maternity leave
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Revenue Recognition and Cash Flow.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Managing and leading the Bookkeeping and AR team
- Proven working experience as a Controller in a global company.
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills – knowledge in SAP B-1 is advantage.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and in a dynamic environment
- Lots of energy and motivation and Multitasking skills
- Experience in a global environment with fluent English