Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answers anything.
What you will do:
Clicktale’s Data Science group is looking for a Big Data Developer to build from the ground up complex models based on academic theories raging from disciplines such as Cognitive sciences, Mathematics/statistics and computer science. You will help implement Machine learning models , neural networks and observational based models. all this in large scale of data where we are streaming and processing billions of page views per month capturing 100% of traffic of our “Fortune 500” clients, using top-of-the-line open-source platforms for stream analytics.
- 3-5 years of experience with C#/Java/Scala object oriented design and programming.
- Experience with messaging systems at high through puts (RabbitMq, Kafka)
- Proficiency in Linux environment; scripting and configuration
- Sharp troubleshooting skills and can do approach.
- Willingness to take initiative and contribute beyond your own responsibilities.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Self driven
- Bachelor's degree in computer/natural science or equivalent experience
- Scala proficiency
- Experience with ML/AI platforms (AWS ML, TensorFlow)
- Experience with NoSQL databases, Cassandra/ElasticSearch/Aerospike/Redis stack
- Experience with MapReduce Stack, Hadoop/Spark/Flink.Knowledge in Advanced Analytics, Data Mining, NLP and ML
- Expert knowledge of Vertica or other MPP architecture, performance tuning, and optimization techniques such as sharding and partitioning