ReClicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
The Director of R&D, will be responsible for leading a group of self-steering teams who develop web, SAAS based, applications.
The ideal candidate is an energetic and collegial, and has significant experience delivering new products or enhancements through the product life-cycle and analytics content sets.
The ideal candidate will partner with key stakeholders from engineering, product management and production across Clicktale to assess and create development processes that improve both the quality of our products and overall customer satisfaction. He or she will also develop processes KPIs to enable consistent, continuous improvement, and taking full end to end responsibility for his area.
- Lead a group of agile development teams (3 teams of ~5 people each) in local offices and offshore
- Coach and develop team leads as well as team members
- Support team leads in solving problems and issues within the team
- Manage performance of teams and individuals reporting to you
- Attract, hire, develop and retain talents
- Work closely with Product Owners
- Demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish-line with sound planning and persistent execution; understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
- Organize team structure to achieve strategic business priorities
- Strive for correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
- Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
- 3+ years experience in Agile coaching/leadership
- 3+ years experience in a leadership or managerial role
- 3+ years experience indirect management (managing other managers)
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent, pragmatic and pro-active work attitude
- Background in a technical role in a development organization
- Project management
- Experience working on large scale websites is a plus
- Experience working with Enterprise customers is a plus
- Programming background is a plus
- Micro-services architecture, CI/CD and containers background is a plus