Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night.
With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
As a UX Writer you will work alongside developers, designers and customer success analysts to shape Clicktale’s product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand. You will be responsible for planning, creating, maintaining and publishing all written elements throughout Clicktale’s new solution – the Clicktale Experience Cloud. Your goal will be to establish cohesive language and a unified voice across the product and to provide content recommendations that include the right words and sometimes complementary data and images. You will shape experiences for the product by communicating complex ideas in simple ways.
- Create the voice and tone for Clicktale Experience Cloud.
- Write clear and concise user-interface text for products (labels, explanations, tool tips, messages, etc.); act as a subject matter expert for user experience writing.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers and engineers.
- Help coordinate translations, improve writing tools and processes, format documents.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date copy files; track messaging feedback (from stakeholders and reviewers); and work within developer specs and design best practices.
- Help make sure that text changes get to the production environment.
- Expert knowledge of the English language
- 1-3 yrs experience writing copy or micro copy for applications
- Ability to communicating complex ideas in simple ways so that non-experts will understand
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Familiarity with the web analytics domain
- Curiosity and a passion for learning new things
- Agility and flexibility to adapt to changing requests in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of user experience design