Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations,and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the“Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes a lot of 500 Fortune group like Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Avis, etc..
Clicktale. Answer anything.
What you will do:
As a Noc member, you will be responsible for monitoring Clicktale services and environments and handle incidents quickly and professionally, to ensure high level services availability and performance.
*Manage internal notifications, in order to update Clicktale’s employees and management about any service degradation and changes of status, at any given time.
*Interact frequently with Clicktale Support division, in order to make sure that service incidents reported by customers are handled properly and resolved timely.
- Able to operate in a 7x24 operational environment (working in shifts).
- Able to handle stressful situations with a level headed approach.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (English and Hebrew)
- Multitasking skills, capable of reacting quickly to multiple problems, and follows established procedures to implement solutions.
- 1+ year on NOC/Monitoring environment or relevant system/network administration experience.
- Working with Monitoring tools.
- Relevant courses and certifications (MCSE, CCNA...) is an advantage.