Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands.
Clicktale. Answer anything
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to oversee the entire process of invoicing and collecting payments from our customers as well as being the corporate focal point for all US employee matters.
The Accounts Receivable specialist position requires someone who is independent, details oriented, and with great communication skills.
- Review contracts, generate and send out invoices.
- Notify clients of their due balances via phone and email.
- Communicate with the Sales team to research and resolve billing questions.
- Prepare billing and sales reports and reconciliations.
- Collection and payments- US Sales tax process.
- Prepare A/R Aging reports, collection reports and revenues reports per specific deadlines
- Monitor and record payments by entering them into the accounting software.
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, business cards, life cycle events etc.)
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organizing catering
- 1-3 years of collections/accounts receivable experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Experience with customer service and client communication
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Applicant must be computer literate and comfortable using Excel, Word, and other Windows based programs
- Experience with SAP B-1 - a plus