Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
· Building automatic tests infrastructure (focused on multi-threaded, high-scale environment)
· Write STD and STR documents
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience as QA engineer
· Coding experience - .net/python/java/Selenium
· Good knowledge of LINUX environment
· Deep understanding on web
· Knowledge of networking sniffer/proxy (for example – fiddler/Wireshark)
· English reading and writing skills (all of the company correspondence and documentation is in English)
· BSC in computer science or equivalent – an advantage
· Knowledge and/or experience of cloud platforms – an advantage
· Experience in testing of web applications – an advantage