Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night.
With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
We’re looking for an outstanding visual designer to join our Product Design Team. As a Visual Designer you will work alongside developers, Uxers, QA and customer success analysts to shape and support design work for Clicktale’s innovative product experiences. Day to day tasks will include leading new visual design explorations, creating visual design mockups, brainstorming with UXers and product managers about UX/UI concepts, creating and updating style guides and working closely with developers to achieve a pixel perfect design. We are looking for someone responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
· Produce high-quality user interfaces and visual designs - from concept to execution for our new Clicktale Experience Cloud solution
· Collaborate closely with product managers, other experience designers, engineers and business stakeholders
· Present ideas and designs effectively, lead design review and feedback sessions
· Collect and consistently leverage design feedback to improve designs and design process
· Push your creative limits, challenge established thinking, advocate for users, and discover new ways of approaching a problem
· Find creative design solutions for complex challenges in data presentation
· Ability to create design mockups at high quality with fast turnaround, and ability to iterate quickly to visualize and evolve visual design solutions.
· Experience owning and driving projects to completion, creating the visual design concept, working with UX and developers and shipping the product.
· Demonstrated ability to create innovative designs along with enough flexibility to adapt to existing branding
· A deep understanding of the visual language associated with data visualization and systems UI design
· Expert knowledge of visual, typographic, grid system, and usability disciplines and principles.
· Working knowledge of responsive design
· Excellent sense of color, scale, harmony, balance, and use of negative space.
· An online portfolio revealing thought process and an ability to rapidly generate creative ideas, with samples of original graphic or visual design work.
· Extreme detail-orientation with an obsession for consistency
· Ability to initiate and lead design discussions, and demonstrated experience in collecting and using feedback
· The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in an agile environment.
· A true collaborator and good teammate, able to work independently but relishes our tight knit team identity
· A “can do” attitude
· Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design/HCI, Visual Communications or similar
· 4-5 years experience in the design industry
· A demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite graphics and other applications.