Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
Administrative assistant duties and responsibilities includes providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone, emails or personal encounter ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Execute on all operational aspects of the office and surrounding office
- Provide administrative support to all employees, including the Management Team
- Schedules appointments and complex meetings for executives and upper level staff
- Liaise with property managers and subcontractors to ensure timely completion of building and space issues
- Assists office staff in maintaining databases
- Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
- Work closely with the company’s local and international suppliers and service providers
- Manage attendance system for all employees
- Help plan, support, and execute office events
- Customer-service orientation
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Hebrew & English)
- Working knowledge with MS Office applications
- Full time position (9:00-18:00)