Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
We are looking for a BackEnd Developer to join our new Apps offering.
We are looking for curios people with a passion for building things, and a very strong “can do” approach.
Be a developer in a team handling high throughput low latency analytical data ingest.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a backend/server developer
- high-throughput/high concurrency environments
- Cloud environment (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge of profiling/performance-tuning
- Loves technology and always be proactively working to stay ahead of the latest in hardware and software developments
- Experience with unit test frameworks
- Work experience in high traffic website (thousands of hits per second) – big advantage
- BSc in computer science or equivalent – an advantage
- Experience working with both relational and schema-less databases
- Experience in Product/SaaS company on international large-scale web site
- Excellent level of English language – reading and writing
- Results oriented