Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
Clicktale is experiencing rapid growth expanding heavily into US & UK markets after further investment and is looking for skilled marketers to help drive the next phase of the journey.
The “Content& Social Media Manager” is a key role in our growing agile marketing function. As part of a rapidly expanding global leading technology business,you will need to embrace the same values as the rest of the team: self-driven,collaborative and passionate.
Reporting in to the Head of Content & Social Media (based in the UK) your role will be to:
- Own the central marketing calendar, the focal point for all content & social media activity including all events, trade shows, campaigns, and assets
- Ideate, create and execute content and social media initiatives, connecting Clicktale with its target customers,prospects, and influencers
- Develop short-form written content to support social media, website, email & lead nurture
- Work closely with the digital team to produce visual assets to support the channels above
- Write and sub-edit blog articles and work with internal subject matter experts to cultivate content to support always-onand campaign programs
- Manage Clicktale social media channels:LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- Work with Clicktale employees to maximize their activities on social media
- Support sales team in prospect approach through social media and content marketing
- Support events amplifying pre, during and post-event activity through social media and creating stand-out content
- Work closely with agencies and free lancers to deliver as part of an agile marketing function
Your skills & experience
- Excellent demonstrable experience in producing short-form written copy (social, web, email, lead nurture) in a B2B technology environment
- Proven track record in working with a team(internally, with agencies or freelancers) to take content from conception through to distribution
- Hands-on experience of managing digital& social media channels, campaigns or initiatives
- A strong understanding of the B2B buyer journey and the role of content marketing through the “funnel”
- Bonus experience would include
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop or similar tool to create or adapt digital assets
- Experience with marketing and sales automation platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua or Salesforce
- Specific experience in martech or customer experience
- Ghost-writing on behalf of subject matter experts or thought leaders
- Home- based